| If you didn’t get the chance to watch his press conference yesterday, Governor Abbott announced a plan to slowly reopen Texas. |
What that means for us? We’re getting back in the air! But there will be some very big differences to how we operate…
* No catches for a while. Hopefully we can polish all of those tricks to the net, so when we are able to have contact, everything will be ridiculously smooth! This is also a GREAT time to work on those swing progressions or turn-around swings (ahem ahem, Randall . . . )
* Our classes will be limited to 4 people for one hour – you should get the same number of turns as an 8 person two-hour class, so we will keep the cost the same.
* Because of the close proximity, our board workers will be wearing a face mask – and we encourage you to wear one as well – SO LONG AS you can safely fly in your mask without it creating a hazard. We will not be requiring our students to wear masks for this reason – we trust your judgment.
* Our classes will be spaced 1 hour apart so there will not be overlap between students. We ask that you not come more than 30min before your class, nor hang out 30min after your class. It’s not that we don’t love you . . .
* Our staff will be disinfecting the ladder, risers, belts, chairs, and trapeze bar between each class.
* Our Trinity Groves location has a shiny new bathroom stocked FULL of hand soap for you to use as many times as you like during your class – but we will require you to wash your hands before entering the rig area at a minimum.
As the Governor pointed out on literally every page of his report, please self-screen. If you are not feeling well, please don’t leave the house. We are waiving all late cancellation fees during this time so you will not be penalized for making a conservative decision – with that being said, please be respectful of the fact that spots in a classes are going to be hard to come by for a while – so if you are not feeling well, cancel early enough for someone else to take your spot!
I’m excited to see each of your smiling eyes!