| If you didn’t get the chance to watch his press conference yesterday, Governor Abbott announced a plan to slowly reopen Texas. |
What that means for us? We’re getting back in the air! But there will be some very big differences to how we operate…
* No catches for a while. Hopefully we can polish all of those tricks to the net, so when we are able to have contact, everything will be ridiculously smooth! This is also a GREAT time to work on those swing progressions or turn-around swings (ahem ahem, Randall . . . )
* Our classes will be limited to 4 people for one hour – you should get the same number of turns as an 8 person two-hour class, so we will keep the cost the same.
* Because of the close proximity, our board workers will be wearing a face mask – and we encourage you to wear one as well – SO LONG AS you can safely fly in your mask without it creating a hazard. We will not be requiring our students to wear masks for this reason – we trust your judgment.
* Our classes will be spaced 1 hour apart so there will not be overlap between students. We ask that you not come more than 30min before your class, nor hang out 30min after your class. It’s not that we don’t love you . . .
* Our staff will be disinfecting the ladder, risers, belts, chairs, and trapeze bar between each class.
* Our Trinity Groves location has a shiny new bathroom stocked FULL of hand soap for you to use as many times as you like during your class – but we will require you to wash your hands before entering the rig area at a minimum.
As the Governor pointed out on literally every page of his report, please self-screen. If you are not feeling well, please don’t leave the house. We are waiving all late cancellation fees during this time so you will not be penalized for making a conservative decision – with that being said, please be respectful of the fact that spots in a classes are going to be hard to come by for a while – so if you are not feeling well, cancel early enough for someone else to take your spot!
I’m excited to see each of your smiling eyes!
|As with the rest of Dallas|
We’ll be closing for a time.
| The advice coming from the CDC and WHO is changing rapidly, but it is clear that this virus and our response to it will seriously impact our community. Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson announced last night that all bars, lounges, taverns, nightclubs, health clubs and theaters would be closed to slow the spread of Covid-19. While we could argue that we’re none of those things, it’s clear that, for the good of our community, we need to close for a time.|
Here’s what that means:
All Classes are canceled through March 25th, and possibly longer.
We will keep the online business open and allow you to buy gift cards or class cards while we are closed.
Full-time staff will still be paid.
Part-time staff will still have hours available if they want them.
We will take advantage of this closure to work on our new outdoor location, continue construction on our indoor facility, and do a complete rigging inspection.
As you can all imagine, this is going to be a very difficult time for us as we prioritize our options and prepare for the impact of being closed for an unknown period of time. We apologize for the disruption to training, as we know many of you have been waiting through a long winter for us to reopen.
We are so thankful for this incredible community, and we look forward to opening our doors as soon as the weather and virus cooperate. Please stay safe and check in on neighbors and loved ones.
We are open and running classes at our new outdoor location in Trinity Groves. The specific address is: 2720 Bataan St, Dallas, TX 75212
This location is one block west of the Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge, and one block south of Singleton Ave behind all of the new apartment buildings. We have a dedicated parking lot, indoor office and restroom, and will be ramping up our class schedule as the season progresses!
Come check out this amazing space. We’re sure this will be our best location yet!
The outdoor rig is back in Lewisville for the spring while we finish building the new indoor facility!
We’re closed for the season. But we’re in the process of building our new indoor facility. Check our social media sites for updates! We’ll have the rig back up in the spring – indoor or outdoor, we’ll be flying as soon as possible!
Come join us on our newest piece of equipment! This is a great opportunity to gain some aerial awareness and body control. You can apply these lessons to your flying trapeze progression, or simply apply them to life!
We will be offering Trial Swings, Standard Classes, and Professional shows at Skydive Spaceland Dallas’ annual 4th of July Boogie this year! Check out their Facebook Event page for more information! Classes offered on July 5th and 6th will not be in Lewisville.
Great News – the City of Lewisville has agreed to extend our outdoor permit another year. We will be in our current location until August of 2019 (unless we’re able to move indoors before then!).
Welcome to our community! We are operating outdoors in Lewisville, TX. We have secured our annual permit, so we will be at our current location at Zone Action Park for at least the next year (maybe even two!). Come check out the wonderful location we are creating!
We are still working on purchasing land and moving towards our indoor Dallas Circus Center, so we will keep you all apprised of that as we make progress. In the meantime check out our social media for information, and come be a part of our community!